Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Well, Katie normally sleeps in, but this morning I heard "Jesus Loves Me" at 7:04. Dave told me that he would take care of her. She came running in, "Mommy, Mommy, Happy Mudder's Day. You want some breakfast?" I told her yes, and my sweeties went to go get me Whataburger. When they returned, Katie had beautiful yellow roses with a giftcard to Michaels. Sweet!

I went to see my mom at the hospital, and she is showing improvement every day. I'm really proud of her. I took her a Happy Meal at her request. She didn't eat much. I brought her flowers and a card. I told her we would celebrate "for real" when she came home.

I also went to cook Dad and Brett dinner since they hadn't had home cooked food for 5 days. Dave and Katie played Guitar Hero Metallica. The pics are on my parent's camera, so I'll have to get them on here. They are HYSTERICAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment