Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time to Celebrate

Dave finished his final spring semester (2 summer sessions and 1 fall semester away from graduation.) This was a tough semester for Dave and I due to increased workload. We decided to go to Bucca di Beppo in Southlake to celebrate with some friends. Katie went with and we all had a delightful time. We toasted to school and a new job (for me.)
Katie showing Lisa her "big girl cup."
Brad and Lisa looking forward to spending more time together.
Dave and I are so excited the end is near. He even toyed with the idea of walking the stage, which he swore he would never do. It might have been the alcohol talking, but I don't care. Mr. Martin, I'm holding you to it. Don't let me down. I'll will be the crazy wife (with Katie in tow) screaming and cheering for you as you walk that stage next December.



No comments:

Post a Comment