Thursday, December 31, 2009

A belated gift

The morning after my birthday I woke up feeling different. I don't know why. I was on progesterone pills because I am not "regular" like other ladies. So, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a pregnancy test because Dave thought it was a good idea. I took one, and instantly got a plus sign. I didn't even have to wait the 2-3 minutes. Dave made me go back to Wal-Mart and get another test, and this time "I want one that says it in words." So, I did. After 4 positives, I think Dave got the idea. After 5 months of trying without getting pregnant, our doctor suggested taking a month off. He told me to call him in January, and he would put me on low-dose fertility meds. I planned on starting those right after our trip to Pasadena the next week. God sure does work in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment