Friday, January 22, 2010

First Trip to the Doc

I went to Dr. Wiegman today for my first exam. He was so excited I was pregnant. He brought in the doppler. He told me not to get upset if we didn't hear a heartbeat. Since I'm so irregular, they couldn't really guess how old the fetus was or my due date. It took almost 2 minutes, and he got a heartbeat. It was so exciting. He told me that I was probably about 8-9 weeks, and that I could schedule my first sonogram on Wednesday (2 days away.) I was psyched.

Two days later, I went to Dr. McCullough's office next door. The sonogram tech said that Dr. Wiegman was a little off. The fetus was 7 weeks and 5 days. The heartrate was 154 bpm. Our due date is September 3. The pics aren't nearly as clear as Katie's sonogram photos, but that's ok. Dave and I were both super excited.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I am so happy for yall! I am also glad you finally updated your blog.

    ReplyDelete