Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Twins? Part 1

Well, as time has passed everyone says that Mackenzie looks like Dave and Katie looks like me. So, I thought I would show people just how similar the girls looked shortly after birth. Most people also didn't believe me when I said that Katie looked like Dave at birth. So, here it goes.
Katie 7-27-06, moments after birth
Mackenzie 8-24-10, moments after birth
We took lots of photos at the hospital, but my next favorite is when we took the girl's growth photos. Both girls were born at the end of the month. So, we take their photo on the first of each month with a stuffed animal to show growth. Katie's photo was taken with a giraffe, and her first photo was taken at 4 days old.
Katie 8-1-06
Kenzie's photo was taken at 8 days old.
Kenzie 9-1-10
Time will only tell what Kenzie will look like. I would love if she looked like Katie. I'm biased. I think my daughters are cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment