Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween from the ladybug and Ariel!

The Ladybug, happy here....but not later
Ariel, with the awful wig that I hate
We had grandparents over to celebrate Halloween and see the girls in their costume. Katie had been talking about Halloween ever since my mom's occupational therapist gave her this costume in May. She knew she would be Ariel forever. I worried that as much as she grew this summer this wouldn't fit. It was a little snug, but it worked.
Katie went trick-or-treating at the church offices at the school on Friday. On Saturday, I took her to Trunk or Treat at my school on Saturday. She didn't NEED any more candy. We ended up taking her trick-or-treating on our cul-de-sac to maybe 5 or 6 houses. She was content. I was glad. Kenzie had just about had her fill as well. My mom let me borrow a rockin' witch's hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment