Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maddie is here!

Christie and I pretty much went through our pregnancies together. It was kind of fun. I didn't really get to share that experience with anyone when I was pregnant with Katie. Christie and I are pretty similar, so it was a great experience. Maddie was born Tuesday. We decided to head to the Fitzy's house last night and take them dinner. Katie was so excited to meet Maddie. She came running in my room yesterday at 7:10 screaming, "I'm so excited. I get to see Chris and Christie today, and I get to meet MADDIE." Poor Chris and Christie had visitors all day and were beat.It was still fun to meet Maddie (and remember what it was like to have a tiny baby.) These newborns add weight quickly. I'm pretty sure Kenzie is already a good 4-5 pounds heavier than Maddie.

The boys decided to celebrate with cigars.
Congratulations, Chris and Christie. We can't wait to see what kind of memories are ahead for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment