Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chrismas Day

Christmas Day is pretty hectic for us. We start the day at our house opening the gifts under the tree. After everything settles down, I make a light breakfast. Then, we get ready to go to Dave's Grandparent's house. We usually get there between 12 and 1. We eat there around 1:30 or 2. Then, we open gifts there. After that, we head to my parent's house around 4:30 or 5 and open gifts there. Then we eat dinner at my parent's around 7....I know it's crazy. But, it's a time with family. Plus, I always have plenty of time to recover (like a week), Dave isn't always so lucky. As the girls get older, it will get easier. It's always difficult with a baby.
Kenzie and her great-grandpa
This picture baffles me. Grandpa Bob didn't used to be a baby hog. He was almost afraid to hold Katie, but he won't let anyone touch Kenzie if has anything to say about it. Check out her hair. :)
Once again, the sis pic
annual family pic
Kenzie spends most of her time at my parent's house in the swing. Katie used to stockpile Cheerios in that little toucan's head.

"Are there any Cheerios in there?"
The annual family photo

No comments:

Post a Comment